My birthday is this month so I’m doing a book giveaway competition where you can win signed books.
All you need to do is post a review of one of my books on Amazon UK or Amazon USA, between March 1st and March 31st and send me proof (a screenshot will do) via email (stephenaryan56[at]gmail.com) together with your name and postal address. Also tell me if you’re a new reader or an existing reader. The reason for this is explained below.
Please read all of the rules carefully and if you have any questions let me know.
1. It has to be a new review on Amazon UK or Amazon USA and it has to be a review of one of my books. It can be a copy of an existing review on Goodreads if you’ve already done one on there. It has to be posted on Amazon during March 2018.
2. This competition is only open to people in the UK or the USA.
3. If you post a review of Battlemage, your name goes into the hat to win 1 of 5 signed copies of Bloodmage.
4. If you review Bloodmage, you get a chance to win 1 of 5 signed copies of Chaosmage.
5. If you review Chaosmage, you can win 1 of 5 signed copies of Mageborn.
6. And here’s the kicker, if you review Mageborn, you will have the opportunity to win 1 of 5 copies early copies of Magefall.
Note – The book is not published until September, however, I receive a few copies from my publisher a little while before publication date (usually a couple of weeks) and you will have a chance to win one of those copies. So you will have to wait a little longer to collect your prize, but you will still get a signed copy of Magefall before anyone else.
7. If you review Of Gods and Men, then :-
a) if you’re a new reader you’ll go into the hat to win 1 of 5 copies of Battlemage
b) if you’re an existing reader, let me know which book you’re interested in reading next.
c) If you’re up to date and have read everything, then please read the next rule carefully.
8. You can increase the chance of winning a book by posting more than one review.
Your name will go into the hat one more time for each additional review.
For example, if you post a review of Battlemage and Bloodmage, you will have 2 chances to win Chaosmage instead of 1. You can have a maximum 5 chances of winning a copy of Magefall (that means posting reviews of Battlemage, Bloodmage, Chaosmage, Mageborn and Of Gods and Men) during March.
9. The names will be drawn randomly via a number generator. You will be informed early in April if you’ve won.
10. If you’ve spotted anything I’ve missed then let me know ASAP via email.
11. You do not have to post a long review for any of my books. It does not have to be five stars, but please give a little detail, even if it is just a couple of sentences, about what you liked.